Monday, October 3, 2011

That time of year again

My goal right now as a photographer is simple. I would like to provide nice family pictures like I want every year to those who can only afford pictures once every 5 years from most photographers. I know that's the boat I fit into. I love all the amazing stuff you can get with those photographers and am envious of those of you who get to get those pictures this year. I know I don't. So for those like me who still want nice photos but are on a budget, I'm your gal!

It's that time of year again for family pictures! I would love to capture your family for you. My deals I offer are pretty simple this year. I will take 25.00 off for anyone who books through me with mentioning this coupon. Pretty simple. Saturday afternoons are usually the best but I can do some Saturday mornings and some week days if that is what you need. Just send me an email or leave me a comment here.

I will also do mini sessions again where it's near my house, just a couple family pictures, no "break downs" and individuals for 30.00. Just a couple options for your christmas card type of thing.

As always photos come with a cd of edited images you can take to print anywhere you love. No added on costs later from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment