Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Hacienda in Tempe

So a few months ago, I went to another photography class. To perfect things I'm not perfect at, to learn things I may have missed, to get a different perspective and idea on my photos I take.

Typically I haven't done much with nature and such so it was fun to spend a few hours working on those types of shots. Really figuring out and understanding my camera and lighting and my eye even more than I did. I've taken several photography classes. I have loved each one for different reasons. This was a very different approach than the others I have taken. While some of the stuff was review for me, I still came away thinking that was some well spent money! Here's a few of my favorites from the hundreds and hundreds of shots I took of inanimate objects.













No comments:

Post a Comment