Friday, June 12, 2009

A photographer in the making

I've decided to start a blog as a starting place to let people see what I do. I am a budding photographer with serious lens envy! The point of this blog is to showcase pictures I take. These are for all those pictures not just my personal ones. So I will start with a little about me. I am a mom of four beautiful kids married to a wonderfully supportive husband. I have been taking pictures all my life. But a couple years ago my camera died. Rather than buy another nice point and shoot I wanted to invest in a camera I could learn to do more with than that. So for my birthday that year my sweet husband got me my first SLR. I have then taken millions of pictures and a couple classes from a great teacher. (sarahgoodmanphotography.com) I learned how to use my camera from her. I am constantly learning more and finding my own style, until then I do copy Sarah and other photographers I love. Copying is the best form of flattery right? I am constantly taking pictures and would love to take yours. If you ever want baby/family/individual shots give me a call I'd love to try new things with you. I will have several posts following this with some of the pictures I've taken over the last couple years. Then I will continue to add pictures as I get some new fun ones! If you have advice, comments...please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment